SEO Presence Standard
Ideal for businesses to establish local online visibility and wider reach with syndication and monitoring of 40 local search engines, directories and review sites.
The SEO | Local Presence Standard offering includes:
- Creating listings in top 40 local search engines, directories and review sites
- Monitoring and fixing duplicate business listings in Google My Business, Bing Local, Facebook Places & Yelp
- Monitoring and fixing inconsistent local business listings
- Optimizing Google My Business, Bing Local, Apple Maps, Facebook Places & Yelp business listings
- Listings Assessment:We do a thorough audit of your client’s local presence and gather information about verified, duplicate, inconsistent and missing business listings.
- Eliminate Duplicate Listings: We eliminate duplicate listings by claiming and removing the ones we no longer need to display in search.
- Fixing Inconsistent Listings: We eliminate inconsistencies in listings by claiming and modifying the data which is reported as inaccurate.
What you can Expect
- Customizable white-label dashboard: Track your campaign progress with the ability to setup your own branded dashboard for the client to access and view campaign performance. Includes white label email notifications too i.e. dashboard notifications are sent out via your company email address to your clients.
- Affordable Pricing: We offer comprehensive, high-quality work at reasonable prices. We’re so confident in our work and our pricing that we don’t have long term contracts!
- Experience and technology: We’re have helped over 45,000 businesses boost their search rankings and we manage over 5 million keywords. This experience, coupled with our industry-leading technology, gives us access to vast amount of data that keeps us ahead of other SEO providers.
- All-in-one dashboard: We let you update and monitor your clients’ business information across the major local search engines, directories and review sites — all from a single dashboard.
- Campaign reporting: Give your clients confidence in your service and show proof-of-performance. Surface errors in their listings, when they’ve been fixed, and the accuracy of their listing across the local ecosystem.