Why You Need Affiliate Management
Once you’ve got your website up and running, you’re not done. Your online presence is much more than Google My Business and a website. You need to be on social media platforms to share relevant information, talk about your products, and get a buzz going. Most entrepreneurs aren’t sure where to start, so it’s best to hire someone for your social marketing needs. This is where 5Boro Digital can help.
At 5Boro Digital, we offer this service, and we want to make it clear what we do and how it works.
Differences between Affiliate Marketing and Management
Affiliate marketing is the channel where marketers promote your products or stores. In contrast, affiliate management ensures that it all works correctly.
We help you find affiliate marketers or partners who will send referrals to your website/company for a commission. There are three types, and we will take into consideration which ones are best for you and your needs.
- High-value affiliates are quite valuable and have their own traffic independent of the store.
- Mid-funnel affiliates can help potential customers make a decision. This can be on a review site or something else.
- Low-no value affiliates don’t have their own traffic and will rely on you to have that traffic that they can set a cookie on.
Often, it is hard for entrepreneurs to find the right affiliates, which is where we come in. With us managing everything, you know you’ve got a wide variety of partners to help you generate leads and complete sales.
What We Do
We are here to manage all of the affiliates within the network, program, and software you use. We’re responsible for tracking everything, recruiting new partners, and ensuring compliance. We also bring other things to the table, such as:
- Being creative and helping you solve problems
- Enthusiasm for business development and sales
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Knowledge of timestamps, newsletter software, and more
If you have no affiliates or can’t manage them yourself, let us help you!