PPC Advertising 3 Plan
Ideal for campaigns with a high monthly ad spend budget up to $600/mo. Includes Google display network targeting, up to 30 content based keywords, 10 image and 5 Google display banner ads, placement optimization, topic targeting, intent based targeting, managed placements, weekly and monthly reporting.
The PPC | Display 3 offering includes:
- Google Ads Account setup
- Google display network targeting
- 10 image ad
- 5 Google display banner ad
- Content based keyword targeting up to 30 keywords
- Display ads and placement optimization
- Managed placements
- Geographic bidding
- Device bidding
- Demographic bidding
- Interest based targeting
- Intent based targeting
- Topic targeting
- Automated weekly PPC status reports
- Monthly PPC performance reports
What you can Expect
- Customizable white-label dashboard: Track your campaign progress with the ability to setup your own branded dashboard for the client to access and view campaign performance. Includes white label email notifications too i.e. dashboard notifications are sent out via your company email address to your clients.
- Pocket friendly charges: We offer comprehensive, high-quality, US-based PPC advertising at reasonable prices. And unlike competitors, we don’t charge any account setup fees!
- Experience and technology: We’ve helped over 25,000 businesses improve their paid search performance and managed over $80 million in Paid Ad Campaigns so far. This experience, coupled with our industry-leading AI technology, gives us access to vast amount of data that keeps us ahead of other PPC providers.
- Complete transparency and measurable results: Our powerful reporting dashboard shows your customers exactly where their PPC dollars are going. Every PPC task performed is reported in real-time to track progress and clearly outline value.
- Campaign monitoring: We monitor every PPC campaign to identify areas of improvement. We also provide automated weekly and monthly updates on campaign performance to ensure your clients’ goals are being met.