GFX Ready Templates
Our talented website team will create a 1-page landing page based on ready templates powered by WordPress that best represents their business, products, and services.
The Web Design | HTML Landing Pages Based On Ready Templates offering includes:
- 1 page ready WordPress template (no navigation)
- Short turnaround time of 3-5 days
- Use of licensed royalty free images
- Up to 5 contact form fields
- Business contact details
- 1 text-based change to existing content
- 1 image change for existing images
Our Process :
- Client intake and branding:After receiving the completed intake form, we begin branding the landing page with the necessary digital imaging requirements. This is inclusive of any company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images provided.
- Content integration: We integrate the approved content according to our page layouts using the chosen template’s layout
- 1st revision cycle:Once we’ve completed the branding and content integration, our expert web managers review the first revision prior to submission. We provide you an insight into the landing page in preparation for your first revision phase.
- The first revision implementations should focus on the following feedback if required:
- *Removal of sections
- *Color scheme
- Now is a great opportunity to review the content and branding is aligned. We focus on the feedback above to ensure we’re on the right track for getting your landing page up and running.
- 2nd revision cycle:During the second revision process, we focus on the following feedback points, and if a revision is required, the implementation will follow accordingly:
- *Image changes
- *Content integration
- *Banner elements (not redesign)
- *Social media links
- Pre-launch quality assurance:Once the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, our QA team scores the landing page and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the page is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
- Website migration:Once our QA team and developers complete the quality check, we begin migrating the landing page to your hosting provider. During this period, our developers will require the access to hosting so please ensure the access credentials and tokens have been provided.
- Post-launch quality assurance and handover:Once the landing page has been migrated, our expert team goes through the page once more to ensure it is fully functional and working as intended through our predefined checklist.
Below are the key requirements we need to efficiently start the web design process to have the best turnaround time for you to really impress your clients. We strongly recommend to request the below details:
- *Filled out intake form
- *Approved template, colors and typography
- *Provided content and existing assets
- *Selected and approved images
- *Logo and branding material